Getting Way Too Many Battle Pass Points

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Battle Pass
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: none
Mods: Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.4.71, Spears Use Agility, Improved Quality of Life 3.4.9, Immersive Armor (3.4.3), ModControlPanel, LBPR - Additional Features v7.1.88, PermPaint, Fashionist v4.4.8

Bug Description:

Was playing on Single Player and had held off accepting my battle pass rewards. When I finally did, I was surprised I had gotten 8 levels, which seemed way too high, but moved on. Completed a rare for 700pts (10x), and it gave me about 3 levels worth of rewards (not sure how much it exactly gave me).

Bug Reproduction:

No idea, but I seem to be receiving more battle pass points than I should per reward.

Yes, I got some x50 xp challenge bonus on the battlepass, in the weekend… It was weird…

Not a bug.

There’s currently a boost event as compensation for unintended bugs that came with the AoW patch.

You can pretty much max the BP in a day or two if you’re lucky.

2 Likes

Do you have a link to the announcement? If so, I’ll close this off.

Found it, thanks to Azazane for letting me know, will mark his answer as solution.

Can’t post links, but searching “Booster Event for Age of War Launch Issue: July 6 - July 20” should allow you to find the post.

2 Likes

https://forums.funcom.com/t/booster-event-for-age-of-war-launch-issue-july-6-july-20/233332

1 Like

Not a bug unless its not working, am i surprised, not with this mess of a game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.