Got a couple questions about modding

So I decided to try my hand at making a mod to run on my server. Nothing too complicated, just tweaking some recipes (making the palisades less stupidly expensive, for one thing), moving some stuff around, and pushing back the building, tool, and weapon tiers so reaching them feels like more of an achievement. All that stuff I’ve been able to figure out pretty easily, but there’s two things that are giving me trouble.

First, does anyone know where I need to look in the devkit to raise the level cap and do everything related to that? I tried poking around on my own, but I’m not nearly savvy enough to know what the heck I’m looking at. At my current arrangement star metal crafting unlocks at level 70, so obviously the cap’s gonna have to be raised if I actually want to be able to learn it without using a separate level mod.

Second issue, one of the things I wanted to do was make those spike fences used around Darfari camps and the striped tents in Sepermeru as craftable items, but I can’t actually find them anywhere in the editor. I’ve been able to find some meshes for the fence, but nothing in the item tables, no matter what I search for. Has anyone else tried to do anything with those, and if so have you had any luck?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.