Green Wall Buff/Debuff Bug

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [EU/USA]

Hello, I’ve tried searching but had no other reports as far as I could see. When you walk into the Green Wall and Respawn the game will not show any Buff/Debuff to your character. For example, the game will not tell you if there is a Sandstorm, if you’re hungry or thirsty, Or if you’re too cold or too hot, it won’t tell you you’re Soothing, or even if you’re Regenerating. This only happens after walking through the Green Wall and can be resolved by relogging however sometimes this isn’t an option if you’re in the middle of a PvP battle for example

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Walk into Green Wall
  2. Eat food to gain the Regenerating Buff
  3. Note that the text indicate no regenerating doesn’t show
  4. Relog to resolve (Temporary as the next time you accidentally fall into the Green Wall the same issue will occur.

This is on PS4 and happens on Official Servers and all Unofficial servers I’ve played, these include EU and USA based servers

1 Like

Hello @MrCaptainPickles, thank you for pointing out this issue, we’ve registered it for the developers to look into!

2 Likes

I have experienced this as our base is built next to a green wall was wondering what was causing that you cant even tell if your bleeding or regenerating health no buff appear

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.