Healing arrows does not affect entertainers and pets

I tested on various pets and in none of them did the effect work and in thralls, only entertainers do not work

2 Likes

Hey @tonicolas

We moved your report to the Bugs subforum.
To help us send your feedback to our team, could you please let take a look at this thread and let us know some of the details that could be helpful for us?

Be as specific as you can
We can recreate the issue easier when we understand the details of what happened and in turn can help the devs resolving it more quickly. Be as detailed as possible and let us know the steps that led to the issue.
    Which game mode are you playing on? Online Official / Online Private / Single-Player
    What Server Type? PvP / PvE-Conflict / PvE

Also, are you using any mods?

Thanks for your feedback.

Will be part of my next tests anyway, at first for singleplayer.

But i have some doubts right now…
Would be great if they was working in a reliable manner, that’s a fact ! Fingers crossed !

:grin:

1 Like

I’m playing on the official server 1976 PvE

No Mods

I discovered that pets are not affected by the healing arrow when I tried to use it to heal my Sand Reaper Queen after a battle against a corrupted wolf, so I checked to see if other pets were not being affected either, I tried on a wolf, greater wolf, tiger, white tiger and bear and in none of them did the heal work.

And I discovered that the healing arrows do not work on entertainers after taking Lianeele to The Unnamed City and after fighting the White Bat I used the healing arrow on her and the healing did not work, after that I tested on a Cimmerian Entertainer I and Shemite Dancer III and in none of them did heal work

2 Likes

Thanks for the additional information :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.