Healing effects end when the cripple's debuff end

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [EU]

If you have a healing effect on you with a remaining duration of 10 secondes and the cripple’s debuff with a remaining duration of 2 secondes, the healings will stop when the cripple’s debuff end, even if there is 8 secondes of healing remainings.

1.Get crippled by any monster (i would recommand bears since they only inflict the cripple’s debuff)
2.Use a healing food
3.Don’t take any more damages from any sources
4.When the cripple’s effect ends, the healing effect ends too whereas it should last the remaining duration.

2 Likes

Hey @viguiry

Thanks again for your feedback. Just in case: you mention you’re playing in a private server. Are there any mods installed?

I’ve noticed this happening as well on single player without any mods. I had initially brushed it off as maybe I just didn’t notice that I had taken a hit right then, but now I’m not so sure.

1 Like

Hi Ignasis,
Yes there is 2 installed mods (Age of Calamitous and PiPPi mods). After reading your question, I went into the singleplayer mode and on an official server for further testings, it seems that the bug happens there aswell.

1 Like

Game mode: {Online Private}
Type of Issue: {Bug}
Server Type: {RP/PVP}
Region: NA

We are having the same issue on our server as well. The crippling debuff ends and healing ends as well even if you’re in the middle healing from food, potions, etc.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming the information. We’ll send it to our team :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.