Horse Saddle textures either wrong or missing

Game mode: Online Private and Singleplayer
Type of issue: bug
Server type: PVE
Region: America
Mods?: Discovered with, but tested without mods and the issue persisted.
Edition: Steam

Bug Description: The Savage saddle as well as several others have grey or blank textures. No color what so ever. My little server is sadly plagued with the blank colors, and all the textures are missing.

Same issue as this: (Since I can’t link, the Incorrect Saddle Colors posted on the forum.)
but I never saw a fix for it.

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

I have no idea how to replicate this bug, but I was able to see it again just from logging into a game and admin in a saddle using a single-player game.

People are actually really liking this bug, lol a lot hope it gets left in or they just let us finally dye saddles, for me i like It this way as well, to many of the saddles had rediciulous colors that couldn’t match up to anything

2 Likes

I mean, these saddles for me were dyable via a mod. So… I never really had the issue I suppose. Don’t get me wrong, the sleek grey color is very very nice, and the ability to dye by default would be awesome… but… the pink colored bones throws me off. xD I want a savage saddle, not a princess gone wild saddle.

1 Like

Would love for this to get fixed, the Khitai Scout Saddle is the same.

Greetings everyone,

We are aware of this issue and hope to have a fix for it soon.

1 Like

Don’t fix it!!! Lol they look so much better like this

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.