House of will1 ideas about the game

Chapter 1: What happens if you combine a stone nose with an adult dragon? you get this, an avatar sized Garthiz can control and absorb everything in his path, even mountains. It is also said that he shoots lava worm-style fireballs from some limbs.

It could be the end of your story. 50,000 hp It’s a prophecy :wink:

6 Likes
1 Like

Some very nice drawings there Will1.

2 Likes

Hi thanks. I’m curious how you would feel fighting that thing. to. very afraid b. it’s incredible it would be great or c. It’s scary but it’s a good fear, a fear of a good adventure. I was thinking of uploading more creatures like these with different shapes and characteristics, but I don’t know if it’s correct to do so, I’ll have to ask the catibria administrator. :relieved:

3 Likes

Those are some nice drawings hopefully you can send more. Accidentally deleted my first post. Fat finger

3 Likes

Hello @sestus2009 thanks :smile: I think they’re going to scold me the next monster alters the order of things.

1 Like

sirens: this monster can go both on land and sea, its song causes extreme paralysis and then attacks. His song is like the technique of the tcho-tcho and like the boss of the reptile dungeon of siptah but faster and paralyzes. its size would be equal to the children of dagon. 8,000hp.

hi @stelagel thanks :smiley:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Cool will watch video later sounds coming from cell phone makes puppy go nuts and wife is sleeping

2 Likes

Interesting idea

1 Like

Darckles - The same size as the giant siptah bear, his black coloring and gold jewelery an unprophesied child of the unwanted jhebbal. He rebelled against jhebbal and dedicated himself to being equal to or even better than his father but he failed and was forgotten and locked in a dungeon along with his few followers. Skills: Can be invisible and creates a foggy atmosphere. 15,000 hp.

5 Likes

I like many of the ideas in here.
Fairly lore appropriate as the Hyborian Age and C’thulhu mythos are very close neighbours and that can justify almost any mind melting gribbly.

The idea of something like a purge being composed of one avatar grade abomination is appealing.

Ones that come with localized environmental impacts is very flavourful and could be challenging.

Also, if there was a monster that despoiled all local resources, sorta like the mass collection sorcery but with a 15 or so second cool down (if the servers could handle all that work) that provides some motivation to put it down quick.

Also, of some are better (faster, better armour, ect) while in water or near specific terrain features that could have interesting impacts on choice build locations.

4 Likes

a colossal level purge or avatar rank. with new monsters. or final boss after defeating the purge minions. i like it

2 Likes

My pleasure. Good work deserves acknowledgement and recognition. And if you have not already done so, you should give consideration to entering the art contest.

Well I am actually predominantly a Survival Horror gamer @Will1. I thrive on, and often platinum games from franchises such as resident evil, amnesia, silent hill, dead space, tormented souls, song of horror, the evil within, etc, etc. :smiling_imp: :metal: Games like Conan Exiles are more some relaxation on the side. So for me personally all game fear is enjoyable and creates a sense of adventure. So for me I guess it is a combination of B and C. But I may not be a good sample for the average Conan Exiles audience.

Cattibria is not an administrator, but rather a volunteer moderator. But this is the Creative Corner option, so I honestly think it should be fine. But we can always tag either @ Cattibria or @ Melcom in to check if you would like to.

2 Likes

No friend, I do not participate in these contests, I never win anything. I have to break my back so I can always get something. I already know the day that funcom recognizes my constructions and signs them. I want a ho will1 what a beautiful place to live hahahaha it will never happen. I played Resident Evil 7 just the kitchen part and yelled a lot for just 1 minute. Right now I’m playing siptah because that map always scared me, I don’t know why I never finished it. As for Catibria, I thought she had the power. I was about to ask for her autograph and to ask her to place a heart on one of my constructions. Just kidding, I hope I don’t get scolded. forgive me with much appreciation will1. :heart:

2 Likes

Chapter 2. Dagon True Form or Avatar Form: Threat Level Avatar Dagon True Form is the unleashed enemy of Cthulhu and the nether beast Garthiz. Habiliten: He Shoots a laser beam like Godzilla or like the central monster on Siptah Kylla’s chest I think. Another idea would be the colossal threat level Ceterion: hidden in a dungeon waiting for his next victim, the self-proclaimed god of the sea living an eternal fantasy until the day he died.

4 Likes

I have more ideas than in war on the battlefield there are screams of warriors as if it were a real battle. Archers for rent, war machines for rent. Don’t give him anything easy. armor, barricades, everything must be done with the sweat and sacrifice of your character, nothing cheap or easy if you compare it with gold. There will be a paper in the war obelisk that says who is the best clan to win the wars in numbers for example (eternal legion clan 123 wins 30 losses). There should be an achievement in the journey stage, the glow of war, a flame that can be attached to your weapon as a skin or as an effect or just new weapon skins. When the battle is over, the surviving soldiers raise their weapons in victory or inactivity. in war there are mercenaries there are bosses and superiors example yamatai boss stygian boss in single player battles. Developer Livestream: The Next Age - #126 by Will1 2 Developer Livestream: The Next Age - #140 by Will1

music

Fire
I also have ideas for the bazaar. I’m not sure if you want to hear them?

Hi. there will be people who prefer to get away from the war I have ideas for them. professions or trades example: sale of treasures, sale of liquors, sale of food, sale of materials, sale of horses, sale of all kinds of potions or elixirs. maybe with a new slave a trader with chest space to sell those goods one per clan. other events legendary treasures: hidden by banishment the eye of the serpent, rings, goblets, vases. Legendary treasures will add an amount of gold to your treasure, for example 10,000 or 5,000 depending on the value. only war machines will give you the recipe at checkout. Items such as traps, barricades, ammunition, backpack bomb must be sold periodically for the currency to have value. the seller must be in a crowded area.