How to find info for official servers

Hi Everyone,

In the in game server browser pings for Exiled Land official servers are changing for me drastically on every push of the refresh button eg for the same server I’m getting a ping of between 70 - 500+

I’m thinking of purchasing Isle of Siptah but pings for official servers are changing on every push of refresh too.

Is there anywhere that displays the country of an official server with direct connect details for the new IoS EU servers. I tried battlemetrics but couldn’t find any info for IoS servers.

I’m initially looking at Official EU PvE servers;

Thanks

1 Like

Maybe (if you have already played there once) steam might help to get your server´s IP:

grafik

1 Like

I don’t have Siptah, wanted to see server countries and ping rates first for reasons mentioned in first post.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi I just tried checking server history in Steam but it only shows Conan servers prior to June, nothing recent. Is there some other steam setting I need to change? I had a look through steam settings but couldn’t find anything.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.