Huge ammount of rubberbanding and desyncs is observed on private and official servers

Game mode: [Online official | Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug | Performance]
Server type: [PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [EU]

Description:
Game is borderline unplayable for me due to terrible rubberbanding, desyncs and slow asset loading.
Most of the times I enter water title will freeze for 10 seconds and then teleports me in the direction that I was moving, as soon as I regain control of my character rubberbanding kicks in for next ~10 seconds.
When I engage combat the enemy will run forward for a long distance and can’t be hit, altough actually enemy will be fighting me and I will recieve damage after a lag, sometimes I can see thralls fighting an invisible enemy.
Also SFX and item icons will load after a great delay.

This issue is occuring only on online servers both official and private. Serevers tested was low populated and with ping 100ms or less, and on private server there was only 2 of players at the same time.

Also severity of this issue seems to be lower when I’m only one who’s logged in on the server, but it is still a terrible user experience.

PC specs:
Motherboard: Asus Z87-K
CPU: Intel i5-4570 3.2GHz
GPU: nvidia GeForce GTX 1660ti
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 8GB
Internet connection speed: 200Mbps

Reproduction rate: 100%

Steps to reproduce:

1. Launch title
  2. Proceed to Main Menu>Play Online
  3. Connect to any official or private server with low latency
  4. Proceed to the gameplay
  5. Try to engage combat, enter water and check workstations and containers inventories
  6. Observe rubberbanding, lag and slow asset loading

Excepted result:
Gameplay is smooth and does not suffer from rubberbanding and desyncs.

2 Likes

Hello there. I’m a owner of that dedicated server where network issues was observed from this User. I launch dedicater server via DedicatedServerLauncher tool. That server launched on separate PC with these specs:
i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz / 16 Gb DDR3

Also, two other users who played on my server doesn’t has any network issues.

So if supprt team need my server settings or any info about that dedicated server u can ask me about that.

Please, help this User we want to play together and investigate Conan world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.