Huge desync with official & private servs

Game mode: Online official & Online private
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: No for Official, plenty for private
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

This is an issue I didn’t have before my little break from the game, end of last year (around December). It is happening when I play online no matter the type of server (official #1052, #1045 or private). It doesn’t show while playing solo.

Logging in, logging out don’t seem to have any issue. I can move, open placeables & read lore stuff and harvest, buildings are poping up when I come nearby. Chatbox is OK and messages come almost instantly (even if the player is invisible - see below).

The real problem starts with mobs and other players. Mobs are laggy, hitting me while I see them 20m from me or suddenly teleporting. Other players can be invisible or seen as if they where moving in a straight line. One thing is sure, I don’t see them where they actually are, and the game can need sometimes 5-10min to make people that were static in front of me actually appear.

Ping is correct (around 30-100ms), internet connexion is good (down ~900 Mbps / up ~400 Mbps), I run Windows 10 on a Ryzen 5 3600 with 32Go RAM and a Nvidia GTX 960 which is a bit old but still alive.

Installed Mods:

When on private (not representative of the loading order) :

Pippi
EEWA
LBPR
Age of Calamitous
DMT
IQoL
Roleplay Redux
Emberlight
Fashionist
Immersive Armors
Warrior Mutator
Sand and Stone
Northern Timber
Deco & Placeables
SvS
SvS Vol.2

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log
  2. See
  3. Lament

What I already tried:

• reboot computer
  • reboot internet box
  • repair game
  • reinstall game

Thank you for your help, the game is unplayable for me in this state.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.