I can not log into the server

Cannot get Online Modus
Get the message (in German):
Anmeldung nicht möglich. Bitte starte neu oder versuche es später erneut. Spiel wird im Offline-Modus fortgesetzt, in dem nur der Einzelspieler-Modus verfügbar ist.

What is wrong???

Hello @pepebenz hopefully, it’s a mistake and it gets resolved soon.

I would suggest asking your clan mates to gently “kick” you out of the clan until this is resolved, hopefully to avoid getting “banned by association” if that is a thing, maybe?

1 Like

Hello @Wolf512,

Welcome to the forums, a few things to try.

1. Check if PSN is down in your area
  2. Make sure that your PlayStation Plus account is up to date, you need an active subscription to play online.
  3. Download the latest update to Conan, sometimes the PlayStation let’s you download the single player so that you can start the game, while the multiplayer is downloaded in the background.

I tried everything, it goes to private servers and to American ones too. At least they said the reason for blocking

Does it make sense to buy a new card? When they can be blocked for no reason

Maybe you do something in the past. The reaction of FC is not the fastest. Something like this

Or its a mistake or just a bug. Yesterday I was told by the game that I am not connected to psn… But I was. After some attempts it was ok again.

I don’t know what that is?

Do you mean a PSN PlayStation Plus card, that is up to you, if you play other online games that require PS+?

I mean the Siptah card

Did you open a ticket? Did you get a reply?

Weirdly enough i have also been banned, but i have no idea the reason why or what for. i practically play on a dead server.

1 Like

Banned on all officials I don’t know why.

1 Like

I opened the ticket. No answer

After 6 days, funcom answer.

So…
If you open a ticket through Zendesk, add that information to speed up the resolution of this problem.
At the moment, I am still unable to log into official servers

This also came to me, although I wrote in the first letter both the platform and the nickname and server number, it is not clear why they ask to duplicate this

I know, maybe a bot answered me

If I buy Isle of Siptah, will it work on the official server or not?

Hello @paxanj

I would suggest waiting until you hear back about what happend.

A ban/block could be in your PSN account, at worst it could be your PS4 that is banned.

There is no way to know for sure and you could be spending money on dissatisfaction to play online.

However, offline single player should work.

How long can I wait for an answer?

maybe we should request a refund? We pay for the game and a PS plus subscription and cannot access the game. 7 days have passed and I still cannot access the online mode, they have not proven that I have violated any rule.

Oneeternitylater

2 Likes