I can not log into the server

I opened the ticket. No answer

After 6 days, funcom answer.

So…
If you open a ticket through Zendesk, add that information to speed up the resolution of this problem.
At the moment, I am still unable to log into official servers

This also came to me, although I wrote in the first letter both the platform and the nickname and server number, it is not clear why they ask to duplicate this

I know, maybe a bot answered me

If I buy Isle of Siptah, will it work on the official server or not?

Hello @paxanj

I would suggest waiting until you hear back about what happend.

A ban/block could be in your PSN account, at worst it could be your PS4 that is banned.

There is no way to know for sure and you could be spending money on dissatisfaction to play online.

However, offline single player should work.

How long can I wait for an answer?

maybe we should request a refund? We pay for the game and a PS plus subscription and cannot access the game. 7 days have passed and I still cannot access the online mode, they have not proven that I have violated any rule.

Oneeternitylater

2 Likes

It’s like the police took your license to the car, explaining, well, come up with a reason, we don’t have time to explain to you)

It’s already been 5 days, and soon everything will collapse. Can you explain to me the reason for blocking ??

I cant get in 3828 what can i do

Hello @King_panther2017 you need to file a report using the link on this post.

If you can still get on to other servers, and 3828 is down report using the option “Official Server Performance (downtime, connection issues, etc.)”

PVE-C 3828 is one of the servers that has been down for the past 6 to 8 weeks.
Funcom is working on a fix, or investigating the issue according to a few different CommunityStaff.

Its my old home…

1 Like

I wrote and did not answer, 5 days have passed. Tell me the reason for blocking

I bought Isle sipitah and cannot play it on the official server, why am I blocked if I have not played on it, why are there no warnings and explanations?

3828 is still not working

3828 is still down and how much logger do i need to what

I did file and i still can not get in 3818… I did not here back so what is the deal

If you got banned/blocked you have wait for funcom or zendesk to respond to you directly. There nothing else anyone can do here on the forums.

If your issue is with the PVE-C servers, then they are working on the solution, you can still access other server modes.