I cannot log in to my accounts in game and online

I am a long-time player since the beginning of the Age of Conan in 2008 I have played on and off for all these years. I recently started playing again a few months ago. My old account logins worked until I created another account to add a new character it was ok at first. I made another character then, I used a character from my old account to send money by in game mail to the new character. Now both accounts are broken and locked out I am unable to log in. I tried Funcom - Registration and Subscription (ageofconan.com) to log in without success. I tried the forgot password and followed all the steps several times on both accounts and got login failed. I get the email with the new temporarily password when I put it in, I get the msg". Are you sure you typed your password correctly? Also, make sure your [CAPS LOCK] -key is not active ". I was and am a very dedicated player I have a couple level 80’s I can’t access. I never had a problem until I added the new account 2 days ago. I am terribly upset and want to have my accounts unlocked. Please help I love this game and want to continue playing.

Tagged @AndyB for you, maybe he can help.

Thanks Kantakwa will wait for Andy to reply

I’m still waiting for @AndyB and I still can’t log in. Also, no response from funcom customer service got a ticket number issued on 12/18/21. I am terribly upset and want to have my accounts unlocked. Please help I love this game and want to continue playing.

Try to change your password a few times, maybe it works.

Thanks for the response but I have tried many times 10 or more it doesn’t work.
Yay just tried to change my passwords again and it worked very happy thanks again Bill13 & Kantakwa

2 Likes