Can't sign up to play Age of Conan

I’m and trying to sign up to play Age of Conan. I have registered using registerageofconancom I have also logged in on accountageofconancom but the game itself always says Authentication Failed and won’t let me log in. I have attempted to create 3 different accounts, with different email addresses and they all do the same. Please help, as I would like to play this game.

I’m having the same problem.

Just created a test account under https://register.ageofconan.com/account.

While I could log into the customer account immediately, it took about 15 minutes to be able log into the player account. So it seems to be necessary just to wait a little bit …

I didn’t know you had to register at all just to play. In my beginning I simply downloaded the game and played for over a year without registering my account. I did register so I could buy RotS expansion, then all the expansions, then came buying Funcom points etc.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem, made 2 different accounts and done password resets on both multiple times and I can’t log in - it’s like I’m missing something. I have the appropriate accounts, I’ve confirmed this. I submitted a web ticket but support just aren’t getting back to me.