I can't get on any server... the list won't come up

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)] any, it doesn’t matter.
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ] bug? performance?
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ] PvE
Region: [ Please enter your server region ] UK and America, again, doesn’t matter
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: Yes | No ] NEVER! I have enough trouble with bugs lol
Edition: [ Select one: Steam | Microsoft Store ] (If you use Game Pass, please indicate that here too) Steam

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

After a few minutes with no list of servers coming up, I get a window that pops up and reads “connection lost, you must be connected to the internet to play online”…

I am online LOL I couldn’t post this issue here if I wasn’t online. It seems the game isn’t detecting my internet connection.

Expected Behavior: Normally, at this point, a list of servers pops up, I select one of my games, it takes a few moments to load, and I start playing.

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

Installed Mods: None. I do not do mods. I even checked if I had mods anyway… No mods

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

From the beginning, this is what I do:

I start the game
I then select play online
I then select PVE
the window appears to show the list of all the servers I can play on.
I then wait for the list to come up of servers including my own…
Normally, at this point, a list of servers pops up, I select one of my games, it takes a few moments to load, and I start playing.

After a few minutes with no list of servers coming up, I get a window that pops up and reads “connection lost, you must be connected to the internet to play online”…

I am online LOL I couldn’t post this issue here if I wasn’t online. It seems the game isn’t detecting my internet connection.

I tried the help button but that does nothing.
Is there a shutdown tonight?

1 Like

The server list appears for me, but I cannot join the server.
Either I’m trying to join a game, or the loading screen is indefinitely

Steam

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.