I challenge you! About the DLC

, ,

so tell us what were you exactly disappointed with?

1 Like

The best way to put it is I feel they are once again selling an incomplete product, as well as altering it in a way that causes it to lose it’s value. Let me explain:

First thing I noticed, as many others did, was that there was a secret nerf to the weapons that come with this DLC. Now, I know the biggest gripe lately has been that the weapons are p2w. If I recall correctly, the epic 2h sword had a starting dmg of 57. People did the math to see how much it would be for a flawless version, and everyone came to the conclusion that it would be a better alternative to legendary weapons. I can see why they wouldn’t want that.

Well, after reading about the nerf I went into the game and spawned a flawless version of the epic 2h sword, and it does 47 dmg. That’s one really big nerf for something I’m spending money on. I don’t want it to be better than legendary weapons, but others have said that it requires star metal to craft, so if it requires star metal, then why isn’t it on par with star metal weapons?? It’s worse than hardened steel weapons.

To make matters worse, I went to the admin menu to see what kind of khitan npc’s we have in the game. Apparently we don’t have any. So how is one supposed to craft the better versions of khitan armor/weapons if the thralls for it aren’t even in the game??

I’m sure the building blocks are nice, as are the decorations, but I didn’t just buy this pack for those. I wanted a whole khitan theme. I didn’t expect the armor to be better than Silent Legion, nor did I expect the weapons to be better than legendaries, but I did expect them to be something I could wear at 60 and be able to at least compete. I didn’t want to surround myself with khitan walls, decorations and what not, only to be wearing the armor from the Death’s End picture by Ken Kelly.

Don’t get me wrong, I do like the Silent Legion armor, but I’m also getting sick and tired of seeing everyone in it. I’m also very tired of using dragonbone all of the time, so I was expecting this DLC that we have to pay for to at least help alleviate some of that.

So it’s not just the lack of npc’s and the bad nerf, it’s the fact that they’re selling DLC like this that I don’t wish for them to be paid for. This is an incomplete product. It’s also false advertising. Sure, it was the players who discovered the values of the weapons, but no warning that they were changing it and what they were changing it to before people made their purchases?? That’s all sorts of shady, but then again, they’re the ones that only let people get certain DLC by buying another physical copy of a game they already owned, so my bad for expecting better.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.