Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Server Name: 2107
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:
I died offline 1 minute after server restart due to temperature changes. I logged off in the same spot in the center of my base that I always log off in. The temperature in that spot is now always extremely hot which causes heat stroke and death quickly. The only heat source nearby is 6 hanging lamps. I have the exact same setup on #1940 exiled lands and the temperature is normal. I removed the hanging lamps and it did not have an effect.

Bug Reproduction:
Logged out in the center of my base. Entering this same area will cause the same temperature phenomenon.

This is an old glitch. I sympathize for you, man… it’s definitely something that shouldn’t happen and should have been fixed by now.

Did you only die once while offline? Or over and over by chance? I died every 4 seconds over and over enough to fill the entire 200/200 of event log back on Sunday 9/4 apparently despite logging off at a safe place in my base that I normally log off in. Lost everything on me and don’t feel I should have to be naked to ensure the safety of my stuff. None of the other games I play have these risks on a PVE server -.-

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.