I give up - good luck with the PVP game

Yes. I would love it if we could sell items in addition to buying. It is an addition I have wanted ever since the game launched. If not, even some more merchants with purchaseable items in Sepermeru would be outstanding.

And a better clan management, damn room intruders and absent leaders. Also, I wish we could be able to hide our icon on map.

1 Like

Yep, I agree.

1 Like

The icon should only be visible to the leader and officer. members and recruits should not have access to that perk. Add more things to the ranking, other than vault, no vault.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

Caco what is a ‘room intruder’?

someone that another clan member/leader invited to the clan that was later kicked. Happens in PvP. Someone fights with you (maybe from another server) they for some reason disagree with you and stop playing only to spawn back in a month later and ransack whatever room they woke up in. Kiddy trash toxic stuff

Its those clan mates sneaking into your room opening your chests and being able to take your stuff.

@Caco and @Ranson those thieving blighters! Can you guys kill them while theyre asleep? Heres a suggestion I made to another user in the ‘Get off my lawn!’ thread.

Wall him in!! Heck if you can dye his armour pink and put some Dung in his inventory too. :smiling_imp:

Yeah, but since you’re stuck in an abandoned clan (leader won’t log anymore), all the remaining toxic members can see you in the map.

Therefore knowing your secret location, they can go and access everything as they please, and you can’t do nothing about it except taking all the stuff, destroy everything, leave the clan and rebuild all over, hell, I rather end up leaving my character asleep waiting for an update that adress that and instead play something else to actually have some fun.

So yeah, a better clan management its the ultimate QoL the game could offer alongside with a decent A.I.

1 Like

You can kill them if the body has not left the map yet (about 2wks). If you know where their body was you can wall them in yes. Send them to the dessert and take the gear is usually the order given.

@Caco and @Ranson it sounds like you guys do need some QoL improvements to the clan system. As a purely Offline Singleplayer Im not going to throw ideas around as to what they should be. Only that I hope some do come your way.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.