I give up - good luck with the PVP game

The game won’t reach maturity if they keep killing one mode in favor of another when there are ways to balance for one without really hurting the other, but they don’t want to spend the extra few minutes to implement it.

I can’t change the game myself. The only way I can help the game is if they listen.

1 Like

See this is why I hope you come back. You care. Sometimes all those reports you turn in, all the help you give are like wishes in a well, spent and with nothing to show; my personal wish for you is that you can believe one of them was not unrequited. Be happy, and thanks for your contributions. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget @Barnes pointed out that you gave Funcom two weeks to help PVE, but in the middle of their summer vacation. The CMs can see what you’re saying, but can’t do anything about it.

2 Likes

Well this is it from me, my final post. It was a lot of fun for awhile. I’m just sorry it couldn’t have lasted longer.

Can someone @Community go ahead and lock this thread and my account, or get in touch with the person who can.

Thanks, and good-bye.

Hey @Aria_of_Sorrow

Sad to see you go, and best of lucks in your future gaming endeavors.
Also thanks to all of you who chose to stick with us, we’re working on a lot of surprises we can’t wait to show you all. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree. Those who want to leave just… do so. Or not, I can’t say I’ve studied the psychology of forum lurkers (there’s an idea for a Ph.D. eh?).

Though anecdotally, what I’ve noticed is that the more fanfare and trumpeting accompanies their “exit” the higher the chance they eventually come back (often with a new account but the same old arguments).

1 Like

Okay, show us please =p

Just leaving this video here for no reason whatsoever.

1 Like

Oh, you’re expanding the perpetual rain from the Highlands and Swungle to cover the whole Exiled Lands in September? Let the cacti bloom in the desert once every 50 years.

1 Like

My interpretation is that Ol’ Blue Eyes will be a new entertainer thrall. Very rare though.

1 Like

Could it be that new environmental effects such as monsoons are coming to the Exiled Lands…!? Well whatever it is I can’t wait to see it!

I agree with you on the way of departure I too have in mind that when I decide to stop playing conan for good I will give it all away. On the other note I have tons of fun with my friends playing conan regardless of any changes, yeah it’s annoying and frustrating and we complain about it but we carry on and survive in the exiled lands and it’s so much fun. Never thought of fighting the undead dragon naked in a fist fight but sure sounds fun. You just sparked a ton of ideas in my head. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 things I take from the video.

1. You’re sad to lose an fellow exiled.
  2. New Dlc dropping in September.
    Mmmm now I could only help but to wonder which is it…

You can make it, but you have to plan your fights. My T4 bearer didn’t make it.

1 Like

Which is a good thing. It’s better to balance something on testlive than live servers.

2 Likes

@Ignasi can you please remove the offensive labelling on the dungeon as it holds intimidating connotations that negatively impact solo players. TY

In september, we will under a rain of a lot new contents ?

A.I overhaul, combat improvements, undermesh, dupe and attributes fixed? Yes pls! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That September that brought the pain
That September in the rain

Worth listening to the end. :o

1 Like

They all sound good to me Caco. An overhaul of the in game trading/barter system too would be to die for.

1 Like