I'm on #2509 server on Conan Exiles

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [USA]

Hello,

A clan mate and i share a base on server # 2509 that disappeared April 22nd 2020. There is no way it decayed because we both were on the night before, meaning there is no reason why this should have happened. I didn’t receive a notification of a termination or a message containing information about anything… Which is why I am assuming this might be a (technical issue). I bought all the DLCs and had an extravagant amout of resources, that are no longger there. I logged on to find my body laying on the ground, with no base, no stable, no nothing there. Not to mention PvP was going to start within that hour. If i did not get on when i did, PvP would have already happened and i would have been vulnerable like I was, with my base just disappearing and lost my entire inventory. I only had what was on me. Everything else is gone. Like i mentioned earlier I was on and another clan mate was on too, and we both lost the entire base, the walls and everything in it is now gone.To think I was actually thinking about investing. I really hope and need this to be investigated PLEASE. I appreciate Conan Exiles! I have never complained or talked negatively about Conan and will continue to have nothing but, positive things to say out to the world. If this issue is properly tackled. Thank you for your time, please get back to me as soon as possible.

Hello @Dezerotic, welcome to the forums!

Could you please state your character’s in-game name and your clan’s name?

Were there any messages in the event log?

1 Like

To appeal a ban, please refer to our current guideline for further instructions:

We’ll proceed to lock this topic as this matter needs to be handled privately.