In Memory of, KeeperOfTime

I remember Keeper fondly, she helped me out by tanking/running me through a few dungeons solo when I needed help back in TSW. Recognized her name and avatar right away, and her old cabal name confirmed it.

I was in an all-Dragon cabal with few members (most of whom played at totally opposite times to me) and she was always helpful, always lovely, and even roped in some other Order of Pie members to help me occasionally. One time she mentioned stomach pains or “feeling sick”, but pressed on until we finished the dungeon.

She also answered strange tells with random questions at different times.

She was truly selfless.

I wish those who knew her best all the comforts, and hope she is resting comfortably now herself with no pain and all happiness.

She is missed. ~~~<3

T_T

“Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.”
John 15:13 NKJV

1 Like

Keeper was one of the first people to welcome me to ODO, and was always keen to drag the newbie into stuff. Even now I’m pretty sure that more of my duo scenarios were with her than without.

1 Like

Loss is always hard, especially for one so young and so full of life and kindness.

Our condolences.

Jac & Jon :dog: :male_detective:

See you, Space Cowboy :stars:

So sad to find this now. Keeper was a great person always enjoyed her company.

Rest well friend. As Chicken said to you once before, Chicken never forgets and never lets anyone forget.

1 Like