Infinite loading screen 2

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1040
Mods: None

Hello, I’m unable to load in to game/server, I’m stuck on infinite loading (try loading for more than 1 hour), I try repair game, relog steam, restarting router, change internet connection but nothing help. I log normaly before patch but now cant.

3 Likes

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share your log file with us after attempting to load the server once more?

You can find it by following:

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I send log via DM

2 Likes

I have the same problem on the same server. This bug happends on some days before the chapter 2 update but now it happends every time i try to join the server.

I also have this problem, on server #1977. At least 8 players I have spoken to have this problem on the server.

1 Like

Same here cant even get into a solo gane

finaly after todays patch I can log in to game - ty

im one of them

ok, 3 days no problem but now again infinite loading -.-

Server 1977 PVE-C Latim America has the same infinite loading problem

When the game hang in the infinite loading screen this line starts to show in the log infinitelly until we alt+f4 or kill the client process.

[2023.10.07-22.36.15:269][407]LogNetTraffic:Warning: ReceivedNextBunch: Skipping bunch since channel isn’t fully open. ChIndex: 4

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.