Inventory Icon Mismatch

Game mode: Official Isle of Siptah PVP
Type of issue: Icon Mismatched
Server type: PVP
Region: America
Hardware: PS4 and PS5

Bug Description:

Killed the Kanye of something and he dropped armor…We got the Leggins but the icon in the inventory and on our character was the Bracers…The same thing happened for the Bracers when we got them. We picked up the bracers and it was icon was of the leggings

Expected Behavior:

Item icon is the actual item.

Steps to Reproduce:

Kill Kanye pick up the armor it drops and see if the icon matched the item. We’ve only gotten Bracers (actually leggings) and leggings (actually bracers). So we will try getting more armor and see if the other pieces are correct.

Hi @dniezby

Can you please provide us with a screenshot of this item? Thank you for helping us with this investigation.

1 Like

I would love too however, since you don’t have offline raid protection on, my T1 base got wiped when I couldn’t get back on the server and they took the EVERYTHING. I’ll try to get the drop again and screenshot it again if I decide to play again.

8 hours of play gone while I took a break to eat diner. Less that 30 minutes. WTF!

However, if you need to see the actual issue for yourself look at the icon for bracers of Khayne and when it is equipped it’s actually the leggings. The same goes for the leggings icon. It’s actually equipped as the bracers. Lol

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the additional information.

We’ve passed this over to the rest of the team and they are currently looking into this issue further.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.