Invisible thralls and delayed sound (PS4 PRO)

The patch didn’t change anything for me, I’ve tried online and still have huge audio delay (server ping is 33), Asagarth can’t load properly and switching weapons with the radial menu cause the game to freeze
Offline (no coop) got less audio delay (2 seconds instead of 8), but the assets rendering is still bad, NPC’s are still invisible in crowded places
I’ve played on a PS4 slim and the game works really better, without a 80$ SSD.
Wonder why the pro version is so bad, QA process seems a bit odd those bugs are litteraly 1 year old and you guys drop a 786mb patch to fix audio delay - slow rendering textures - Invisible NPC’s and more !
When I saw it I knew it won’t change anything and It didn’t, was looking forward to this patch but im really disappointed, so are the ppl on official forum or reddit.

1 Like

Is there another anticipated update when the next season comes? The issues are the same if not worse than they were before…

How is it possible a ps4 Pro performance patch is released that doesn’t fix a single PS4Pro performance issue?

1 Like

Hey everybody,

Quick update: Our team is looking into additional ways to improve performance on PS4Pro systems.

1 Like

Love the game but still unplayable. Takes forever to load and NPCs are impossible to play on my PS4 Pro. OG PS4 is great. My wife and I would purchase the season pass if fixed.

Hi YEVnTrt Do you have your boost on?

Hi Spicewhale do you have your boost on?

If players with PS 4 Pro has there boost on it will not work very well on Conan. I had to reboot the app a few times to get it to work but after the fix it works fine I did have to install the game and re-stall but that was before the patch. I can now fly in the game no sound issues. I do have issues with the thralls being not moved they are stuck in place in the game some will wonder are my city and the purge meter will not fill up but will luanch.

Conan%20Exiles_20190503191520 Conan%20Exiles_20190503192253 Conan%20Exiles_20190503204906

Pity the last patch completely messed everything up for non pro systems…

Only play on original p4 an since the patch my sounds now lagging aswell as R2 imput occasionally not working which can be pretty hazardous

Yeah same problems here, sound delay (sometimes even no sound) and broken R2 sometimes.
And I even got a internal SSD in my PS4 Pro… :confused:

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Performance]
Region: [America]

Still have recurrent invisible thralls and players on PS Pro. The latest patch helped but needs more. Server latency is still extremely high.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Play on any server on PS Pro

I think guys, that we all must begin to write to sony support, not here. I cant understand how this game with such quality can be sold at ps store, and how QA was allowed it to be placed there. Its very very deep alpha, not release version at all.

Game mode: [Online and Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Any]

Most of time NPC become invisible in large camps. I ve read a thread about same bug dated 22 jan 2019. But there was this answer "Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue, and our team is working on ways to improve performance in all platforms in the upcoming patches.
Here’s the list of our priorities right now:

![|20x20]

Hello Exiles! We hope 2019 and January have been treating you well so far. Picking up on old traditions we wanted to let you know our rough plans going forward, to keep you in the loop as much as we can. PATCHES FOR THE NEXT WEEKS We have an additional hotfix planned for early next week that will address a few crash issues as well as control input issues that led to problems with movement, camera and shield behavior. We’re also further addressing issues with players flooding a server and impa…

Thanks for your feedback. :slight_smile: "

So, Would this bug be fixed or no? 4,5 months gone.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Just load game on ps4 pro. This happen all time in online and singleplayer games.

I have invisible Thralls at Mounds of the dead and also very big sound delay about 5-15 sec. Playing with ps4 pro.

Listen guys, first up, really awesome game. this is my first survival game and its EPIC. I hope you guys try to fix these issues soon, most of us understand this can take time, we appreciate continued support for this game .

My issues are on PSPRO , standard drive, i have not explored very far in the map,(apologies for lack of area names) as far as the terrain line change to the forest region in the north, i have skirted as far east as the galleon and the crazy desert with big snakes to the west, have a camp just south of a huge broken skywalk where 2 rivers meet i repeatedly get the following in all these areas

1-huge delay in sound,mostly action sounds like animal roars, blow reactions, weapon weilding, mining/harvesting is really bad.
2-delay in animations,sound timing delays with picking up rocks/materials asset still there but been depleted then crumbles seconds after the sound indicator. Also same with occasional combat situations.
3-graphic and texture pop in is quite bad, good few seconds before textures load or object ui indicator comes on, pop in with both close and long distance draw distance-long worst.

to be honest the above changes with varying degree, its quite sporadic,almost random, but common enough to expect it at some point. Reloading sometimes helps.

hope this helps, loving the game and appreciate your work

I have many issues Server#3750 America
Ps4 Pro
1.- Lag
2.-delay sounds effects
3.-invisibles Npc
4.-a bug when we place food or meat in a caravan elephant or rhino disappear
5.-textures takes time to load

I lost my favorite legendary today because I went to pull out my weapon and I was stuck In the unholstering position and couldn’t Attack with my weapon, may I add it was by their invisible base and invisible thralls that didn’t render in until I was dead. I literally rage quit tonight. Contemplating leaving the game til it gets fixed. Was looking forward to buying the season pass but it seems more funding towards releasing DLC is more important than fixing the game. Once again another game that caters to PC players and puts playstion on the back burner.

1 Like

I found my own workaround. As soon as you enter one of the big cities I climb somewhere safe and access the menu. Changing from the map to the clan page will nearly always result in a good few seconds delay. After this 9/10 times all the unrendered assets and npc’s can be seen.

Hey everybody,

Quick update: our team is still investigating performance issues on PS4Pro systems and testing a few optimizations. Still no ETA on that but we’ll keep you updated as soon as we have more info.

3 Likes