Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvEvP
Bug: Unable to complete journey step to explore the Isle of Siptah and gain achievement “The Gem in the Tower” because the map marker for the underwater cave in C11 is not reachable without admin command to teleport under terrain. I apparently can’t post images as a new user so have included links to screenshots.
The devkit location for unlocking the map marker is -369046.875 -17818.888671875 -36186.2734375
However the actual location for the cave entrance is -349,791.031, -24,149.832, -24,033.092
@ i.imgur. com/a7fRy4M.jpg
The back of the cave is -361,876.281, -19,196.156, -40,764.055
(if you wanted to make the marker in the middle of the cave)
@ i.imgur. com/6FnfyLx.jpg
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Go to C11 and swim down to cave entrance.
- Guzzle those Fish Gill potions as you check every damn corner of the entire cave trying to find map marker.
- Mark the back of the cave on your map using a custom marker, swim back out and try swimming along ocean floor all over that area to try and unlock the marker.
- Google the problem and find out other people are having the same issue. An admin was able to find the exact location of where to unlock the map marker, teleported there and received credit for visiting the cave but they were under the map.
- Turn on ToggleDebugHUD and use their coordinates in the cave to try and reach the location.
- Fail miserably because coordinates lead behind wall of cave.
- Make funcom account and post bug report.