I think I’ve found an annoying bug. The “Duck Dance” emote is supposed to be accompanied by funny clucking sounds. My character (female) and my male thrall can perform the emote with the sound, but my female thrall just dances in silence.
Everything worked fine right after the switch to UE5. I hadn’t used these emotes for a while, but when I tried today, it didn’t work. Are you experiencing the same thing?
All of the female thralls I tested clucked. It might be that a specific faction’s sound catalog is missing the clucks. What is your silent female thrall’s original name?
Edit: I found a female berserker does not cluck, though a female Accursed berserker does and so does every other female Forgotten Tribe thrall I tested. Strange that it is so specific, I would have expected voices to be handled through templates and would not affect only a single thrall like that.