Isle of Siptah vault major bug

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Americas offical 6111

Client crashed while in vault, restart client, login and it puts out of bounds in the ocean. I try to swim back to land and die within a few seconds. everything lost.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. enter elder vault
  2. client crashes
  3. restart client
  4. login to server
  5. game will respawn you in the ocean out of bounds.
  6. die and lose everything. yay!

Picture to show where the game put me and where i died.
Would really like to know what they are thinking with this kind of code.

1 Like

This doesn’t happen in all vaults though, I have crashed in the Fiends and was still inside. I think I have seen a report that a specific one does that. Maybe mention which vault it was.

Can confirm that the Refuge of the Gremlins has this problem.
By the location of your thrall i am guessing that is the vault where you had the problem.

I have been inside others though when the server crashes, not client, and have either logged back in inside the dungeon or outside the entrance.

1 Like

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue as it was reported recently. Our team is looking into it.
Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry, yeah I wasn’t sure if this was all or just this one vault having this problem. It was the Refuge of the gremlins.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.