It’s the 27th of May Where I Live

One of the frustrating things about living in Australia is that we arrive on dates before everyone else.

It’s the 27th of May right now!

Does anyone know if I’ll be seeing Siptah on PlayStation Store today? Or am I waiting until the 28th?

Funcom:
A small tip guys…I’ve seen a number of businesses include consideration for countries in different zones. Perhaps in future announcements you could say something like “27th May in US and EUR, 28th in AUS and Pacific” or something.

I stayed up until midnight like it was Christmas before I realised that my 27th is not THE 27th…lol

5 Likes

Ya, right now its 26th 5pm.

I assume in about 16-17 hours PSN will get its update with it on store. (by me anyway…) Some stuff goes up at midnight, its usually pointed out it is.

1 Like

If you’re in Australia, it’ll show up around 11pm AEST tonight.

2 Likes

I did the same thing, then when it didn’t launch i figured that maybe it would be another 8 hours when it hit 27th in Oslo, but yet again no launch, at least not for PS4. Only thing ive read has been regarding a PC patch for single player, so im guessing they will most likely start with debugging PC launch, then start on Xbox, then announce a delay for PS4 just to rub some salt into the wound.

1 Like

Based on the below post, how long do you have to wait?

So between 10pm and 11pm aest would be a rough eta.

1 Like

Surely you’d be used to it by now? I just add a day on to any announcements by default. If it hits early than great but fully expect it not to :man_shrugging:

Yeah I got lots of friends living in Australia you guys are always in the future sadly you still gotta wait for us

1 Like

Use the twitch drops announcement post as an eta for the patch (it’s being updated)

2.4.4 it’s out on Xbox,when on PS4?

For real? Doesn’t suprise me really, but if xbox have it already then i can only hope ps4 gets it soon.

The 2.4.4 Update for PS4 is scheduled to go live later tomorrow - should be early-ish morning Eastern US or afternoon CEST assuming all goes well. I wouldn’t stay up all night/morning waiting.

Edit: Of course now that I’ve given any sort of estimate I’ve probably jinxed myself :adnyplz:

7 Likes

Is Siptah playable without 2.4 or will ps4 users have to wait for both to drop before we can play?

You will need the 2.4 update to play on the Isle of Siptah.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Pineapple pizza seems to be on alot of peoples minds lately maybe try one lol

3 Likes

In Spain at 4.39 in the morning … and here I wake up impatient for the update … I will also have to opt for the glass of hot milk

3 Likes

It 7 am by me in germany and on my series x the patch is already ther :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Noone is rubbing salt, more like sprinkle it. =))
Jokes aside, have some faith. The chicken almost crossed the road.

2 Likes

hell yeah :pineapple: :pizza:

5 Likes