It's a shame for funcom!

my friends and I have been playing on the pvp server for YEARS, no one could defeat us UNTIL CHAPTER 2 WAS RELEASED, the players who had been trying to destroy us for a month just threw a report on us for “insulting”, at that moment we were just playing rp (which was their didn’t even touch), and now when half of my friends are blocked, the other half is trying to somehow save the situation, because those players who decided to block us are now raiding our houses one by one, while we CAN’T DO ANYTHING, huge progress has already been lost , fancom has not been able to unblock us for 4 days!!!, we have already filed an appeal but there is still no answer.
and now I have a question from myself to the Konan community, when we filed an appeal against the unlocking (which is permanent), we received a message in the mail, I won’t insert everything, but there is an incomprehensible passage - Thank you for reaching out to us. We have received your request and will look into it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you’ll need to confirm that you’ve fully read through and understood our current terms of conduct for the Official Servers. You can read the terms here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

Do we need to confirm something somewhere? Or will they still answer us about unlocking over time?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.