JOIN Forgotten oasis

Forgotten Oasis – RP/PvP Server | Build Your Story, Fight for Glory
Looking for a Conan Exiles server where roleplay actually matters, PvP has purpose, and the community is active?

Welcome to Forgotten Oasis!

We’re an RP/PvP server built around player-driven stories, meaningful conflict, and a welcoming community. Whether you’re a merchant, mercenary, noble, raider, or wandering exile, there’s a place for your character here.

What we offer:
RP with meaningful PvP

Active, fair, and responsive admin team

Regular community events

Player-built arena for tournaments, duels, and gladiatorial combat

Soon to be a dedicated jousting arena with mounted competitions

Encourage kingdoms, factions, settlements, and player-created storylines

Friendly community that welcomes both experienced and new roleplayers

Our events range from arena tournaments and jousting championships to story-driven encounters that help shape the world. We love seeing players create their own rivalries, alliances, and legends.

If you’re looking for more than just another PvP server and want a place where your character’s story can grow, Forgotten Oasis is ready to welcome you.

If you’d like to join or have any questions, drop a comment or hop into our Discord!

See you in the Exiled Lands, exile.

JOIN THE DISCORD AT Forgotten oasis RP/PVP

I was part of this server for over a month and actively participated in the RP as well as the Discord.

I felt compelled to abandon all the work I put in over that time due to a lack of accountability, toxic behavior from one of the two admins, general poor management, and inability to address server side issues.

While things may seem nice at first, this is a server built with a favoritism hierarchy and your RP contributions ultimately won’t matter. The behavior was not directed at me, but it was bad enough I still felt like I could no longer be a part of that.