Basic Info:
Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:
The homesteader journey step has not appeared after completing the survival shelter journey step and I cannot unlock the reinforced wooden box without it please help

Bug Reproduction:
I restarted twice and did the journey steps both times and still the journey step won’t appear

I’m having the exact same issue on PC so I have no way of getting the reinforced box.

Greetings @Spdalpha ,

Can you, please, send a screenshot of the journey steps where it’s possible to verify the first journey step done and the different available journey steps?

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know how to send a screenshot on my phone and I don’t have a computer to do it on but if it helps I have completed the survivor journey and the survival shelter journey which is the prerequisite journey for homesteader journey and the reinforced box knowledge

I have just noticed that the rogue journey isn’t there as well

I don’t know how to send a screenshot on my phone and I don’t have a computer to do it on but if it helps I have completed the survivor journey and the survival shelter journey which is the prerequisite journey for homesteader journey and the reinforced box knowledge

1 Like

Im having the same issue, im looking to unlock the 'O SLEEPER AWAKE TROPHY that seems to be locked behind This journey, but the journey IS nowhere to be found. And as the wikia states the reward is REINFORCED BOXES, and i already unlocked without the journey.

Kinda Sad that thousands of players achieved the Platinum trophy in the game, and now that is my turn it is simply Impossible to achieve It.

The ROAD of Kings trophy, shouldve been unlocked by now since Ive done both journeys already … And It didnt too.

:smiling_face_with_tear:

I have the same issue on PC - here are screenshots of my available journey steps with “survivor” and a few others completed but no “homesteader” appearing: No homesteader? - Album on Imgur

I’m up to level 30-ish now and it still hasn’t appeared, even after unlocking the “bedshaper” knowledge which used to be the pre-req to unlock the “homesteader” journey.

1 Like

Having the same problem on the Playstation plataform. Looking for the kings road trophy and the bed one, but both ARE locked behind some programming mistake of some sorts.

All wikias and groups (Facebook/discord) i found doesnt mention This bug, list be New with This age of war update. A shame …

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you for sharing this with us!

We’ve forward it to the development team so they can further investigate.

Keep conquering the lands! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I generally take a picture with my phone trying to get a good readable angle to send pictures. You can also download playstation app take a screen shot with playstation send it to your alternate character or friend then download to phone

1 Like

Just come here to say I created a new character on official server today and got the same problem, almost level 20 still no Homesteader journey, completed Shelter Survivor in the first hour of play.

2 Likes

Do you know when it will be fixed it’s hard for storage early on without lots and lots of boxes but the reinforced box is good and it would be good to actually do the journey again please fix

1 Like

Baffles me, offering trophies in a game and making a update that voids achieving that, and an item/Quest pretty early in the game … And no patch update still

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.