Kick from Battle Eye (Battle Eye corrupted memory #0)

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Kick from Battle Eye (Battle Eye corrupted memory #0)
Server type: PvE and PvE-C (probably PvP too)
Region: EU

Every time I try to play on official server I’m getting kicked by Battle Eye
This problem has occurred after I installed some new hardware in my PC and updated Windows:

• Motherboard changed (MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk Wifi)
  • Processor changed (AMD Ryzen 7 5800X)
  • Windows version 1909

Reinstalling the game doesn’t work
Verifying game files doesn’t work
Reinstalling Battle Eye doesn’t work

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1.Start game
2.Join official server
3.Wait for a moment
4.Getting disconnected
5. Error: Battle Eye corrupted memory #0

Hey @prologue1337

Since this is a BattlEye related issue, could you try to follow some of the workarounds and solutions they listed in their F.A.Q.?
https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/
Based on their document, this might be the cause and solution for it:

I am getting kicked for the following violation(s). I don’t use hacks, so what can I do to resolve this?

Corrupted Memory #0

Some (low-level) software on your system performs a disallowed memory operation. Please try to close all unnecessary programs while playing the game. Recently, we are seeing an increased amount of reports from players using the latest version of “MSI Dragon Center”. Please completely uninstall it from your system and reboot to solve the issue. Alternatively, you can also try updating your Windows 10 to version 2004 or higher, as that seems to fix the issue as well. If that doesn’t help please perform a full repair reinstallation of Windows.

Thanks it came out to be the Dragon Center of MSI.

For anyone else having the same issue:
After deinstalling a simple restart might not be enough, put the PC off and then reboot worked for me.

Seems like the drivers won’t be fully removed when you only reboot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.