Kicked out of the dungeon

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: ´none´
Mods: Amunets Server Transfer - v1.1.19, Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.9.12, incarnUnderWaterMask, Thrall Breaking Places, Simple Modlist v1.0.3 (by Xevyr), Actionbar & Healthbar Resize v2.0.3 (by Xevyr), Twin-Bar v1.2.0 (by Xevyr), Reliable Meteor Showers, The Damage Meter (by Xevyr) - v1.2.2, HealingArrowsRedux, Armor and Weapon Stats in Bench - AWS v2.1.0 (by Xevyr), Proximity Party - v1.0.5, BetterSorcery 1.2.3 testing, Better Thralls v2.2.2, Mod + Duct Tape + ? = Profit, Tier 4 Followers - Mild Increased Spawn - v5.7.63, ThrallSideKick 0.5.7, BetterSacrifice, Fashionist v4.4.8, AG – Architecture, Limestone Buildings - v1.6.43, WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles, Happy Little Trees & More v.2.9, Unlock Plus 1.7.10, Kerozards Paragon Leveling - Reloaded - v2.4.16, Stacksize Plus v1.8.4 (Compatible with all DLC and Mod items), Beyond Stations, Beyond Decor: Rustic Edition, Beyond Decor, Arena Pier 3.0.6, Northern Timber 3.0.6, SH - Building Kit (1.7.0), Sand and Stone 3.0.6, Pythagoras: Expanded Building - v2.1.26, ModControlPanel, Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.4.71, Follower Remote (by Xevyr) v2.0.1, Inventory Compactor (by Xevyr) v1.0.7, Simple Minimap (by Xevyr) v1.3.4, Savage Wilds 1.4.51, Shimas Compendium 1.0.59, Kalimdor Exiles

Bug Description:

After the boss fight, fly about 45 sec. getting out of dungeons sometimes without getting the lut or the recipes

Bug Reproduction:

Enter the dungeon and defeat the final boss. Open the treasury and wait approx. 45 sec. wait

Hello,

Could you please turn off your mods and see if this issue happens again?

Thank you in advance!

Hello

Even without mods I fly out of the dungeon

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know.

Would it be possible for you to send us a video of this so we have a better idea of what happens right before you fly out of the dungeon?

Thank you in advance!

Hello

Yes, it’s possible, but I do it on my private server with mods because I was kicked out without mods, but I have to say that the time when you’re kicked out is different.

And what also surprises me is that this bug has existed since at least September 2022 and nobody has reported it, including myself

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.