Krampusnacht in 2022 - Winter Caches?

Anyone know when the Haunted Caches will be replaced with the Winter ones?

Cache’s haunted and I imagine it needs to be actively exorcised by the Council of Venice. My original estimate was on December 15th, but apparently the Haunted Cache is very determined to haunt this year, so when it gets exorcised is yet to be seen!

There’s no date on the rotation of Caches, but hopefully something comes soon!

Thanks for taking the time to reply Vomher. I am sure they will arrive soon, as it was my first time doing the winter event I just wanted to check.

Thanks again :grinning:

1 Like

I am beginning to think that the Winter Caches have been forgotten by Funcom so if there is anyone employed by the company looking at these posts please can they let us know what is happening with it?

They may also like to know that the message on the loader (non Steam) says that Krampusnacht will be available through to the 5th of December. I assume that this is also an error and should be through to 5th January.

1 Like

Please put Winter Caches in this year (2023).

2 Likes

Thanks whoever at Funcom put the winter caches in this year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.