Patch Notes June 27:
- Updated animations for Elementalism overheating and cooldown effects on the Weapon Status UI.
- Updated animations for firing shotgun shells on the Weapon Status UI.
- Fixed a case where some weapon status sound effects would trigger every time the player was teleported or exited a cutscene.
- Removed some cases where the “Marketplace is currently disabled” message was being displayed when it shouldn’t.
- Increased the healing provided by Anima Overcharge during the fight with Beaumont.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong rewards to be given out in level 50 dungeons.
- Fixed a case where you could buy clothing for the wrong gender
- Fixed a case where clothing that was unavailable for purchase would show a price of 1 anima shard in the inspection UI.
- Fixed a case where attempting to purchase clothing without enough Marks of Favor would show a blank FIFO
Patch Notes June 29
- Fixed an issue that could cause weapon energy to not regenerate on login.
- Fixed several text cutoffs in French and German in the ability page UI.
- Changed the color of equipment slots in the inspection UI to match the rest of the UI.
- The auction house now requires a minimum price of 20 Marks of Favour to list an item.