Legate armor no longer buildable or repairable after 3.02 patch

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Log in. My character is now naked. His Legate armor (bazaar armor) can be re-equipped. However I can no longer repair it (says I don’t have the expertise) and my armor bench no longer has the ability to craft it. Additionally → it shows up in my ancestral knowledge but is yellow indicating I haven’t taken it (I see no way to take it)

I do own the armor, I bought it from the bazaar.

UPDATE: The issue seems to have resolved itself the next day.
UPDATE 2 - this happens whenever I cannot reach the bazaar or battlepass. When those screens are unavailable, so too are all of my special armor or weapons or other items. (which can really suck if you’re logging in to a purge and you can’t do anything about it because your weapons and armor won’t let you equip them heh)

It happens with all new purchasable items, even from the battle pass.

I died naked in the ice cave because my armor got unequipped.

So it happened again. Seems this happens when the bazaar and challenge system is not reachable for whatever reason.

I can’t equip my armor or my weapons and I cannot access the battlepass or bazaar.

I’ll just copy-paste what I wrote about it in another thread.
sadly… it’ss a “feature”…

Hopefully they’ll implement some form of a local cache eventually so you don’t end up being naked…

1 Like

Right - which is why they need to look at a better way of implementing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.