Leos Memecorner

A tribute to Jimmy, his love for corn and his ongoing quest to get a powerglove to play SWL with.

3 Likes

The hunt for this one lore gave me some memories of an old kids show…
gotfa9

5 Likes

The true boss of the anniversary…I totally would love seeing the Beehemoth as a full fledged fight…
Behemoth

3 Likes

15 Likes

Is this a pigeon Saïd? http://deathweaver.tumblr.com/post/175437715842

4 Likes

I loved the suggestion to rename orochi vans into hearses XD
orochivan

7 Likes

When discord puts pineapple into filmtitles…I feel encouraged to do the same. What can I say? Ever heard of people surviving a shark attack? Maybe. Ever heard of people surviving a pineapple attack? No? Well, see. Logic demands pineapple are more dangerous than sharks.

4 Likes

Recently watched that film and was running around in adroog like costume. Thought this is only proper.

2 Likes

@Nirvelle turned me into a crater

5 Likes

I came to think of this: https://twitter.com/kneedeepinfilth/status/492371558741315584

3 Likes

By your hidden eighteenth name, I bind you. Ki-sikil-sa-su-ke!

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE, THREAD

8 Likes

5 Likes

Colon…Mr Rosenbaum would like to invite you to his new sideproject. Hope many of you got the invitation already and many more join soon as they get more plentiful.

3 Likes

I feel like I will get some stern looks from some people for that one…

grafik

7 Likes

I felt like poking fun at it. It’s astonishing how many people come into the game and there first question is “What is the strongest weapon”. And while AR is strong and everyone is free to pick what they want I feel it makes the game less fun when 3/4 of your raid have the same loadout just because numbers. Not like other weaons can’t fight the good fight, in the case of hammer it probably at times even challenges AR/Ele (ksr) builds. So if you are AR/Ele…take it with a grain of salt :wink:

4 Likes

I swear I am not deliberately farming them…they just appear when I play…

3 Likes

I made hell more metal.

2 Likes

I now demand KG as Saccharissa!

2 Likes

Heard Nirvelle is currently chained up deep in the cellars of the Funcom Headquarter…call me an optimist but I expect his glorious return.

5 Likes

So…I had a meme idea again and just had to do it. A tribute to all the great characters in TSW/SWL…

2 Likes