Let's give a warm welcome to our new community team member!

Greetings Exiles!

Today’s an exciting day, as meat’s back on the menu we have a new colleague among our ranks!
Meet @Pliskin, our new Community Support! He’s going to be joining us in the day to day on the forums and other channels of communication, so expect to see him around from now on!

I could go on and on about his experience in the gaming industry, his absolute love for videogames, and his absolute lack of chances in winning at the office coffee PvP deadly battles (though he will be joining the Lisbon offices where I heard there’s less barbaric rules than in Oslo). But I’d leave that part up to him as these introductions are more embarrassing the best when it’s the new person doing the talk :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome @Pliskin, so glad to have you here!

22 Likes

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome, it’s great to be here!

Ignasi has pretty much said all that is to know about me. I like video games, I hit the gym almost everyday and I drink coffee, a lot.

Excited to meet you all :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I’m so glad you’re here. I’m excited about our burgeoning work relationship. I think you’ll bring a lot to the team with your experience and commitment to excellence. You’ve been great to work with so far. You seem to get along with everyone!

Bloodborne is only ok.

13 Likes

Welcome @Pliskin!!

Lisbon has the best coffee anyways, but we do fight over snacks so beware!

I’m super excited to have you join the team!

We should also clear this as fast as possible for the community’s sake: what’s your stand about pineapple on pizza? :grin:

12 Likes

Coffee is already a big plus, but of course we all know the true test of a Funcommoner is their stance on pineapple on pizza. What say you? And yes, we’re judging.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. Be really careful about the pineapple pizza :pizza:. Perhaps don’t say anything you are being played because it is a controversial subject here. I will admit trying it. Welcome again.

9 Likes

I regret trying it.

3 Likes

Maybe FRESH meat IS back on the menu. (laughs maniacally) J/K and welcome to the community.

2021-10-27 08_34_50-Window

9 Likes

Welcome, Pliskin!

There is a third group outside of those for or against it; those who do not like pizza. Crazy thought, yes, but a possibility that will probably provoke judginess too.

As for enjoying coffee, welcome to the club!

8 Likes

Not liking pizza is still allowed to answer whether pineapple belongs on pizza. If the internet has taught me anything, its that people can have opinions on stuff they have never tried…

Still waiting on the stance. Its important to me.

5 Likes

What kind of rank heresy is this?

7 Likes

She’s still in training. True heresy comes from the soul.

6 Likes

Oh you poor son of a…I mean, welcome :joy:
Always happy to meet a fellow caffeine aficionado, or addict whichever you prefer.

7 Likes

Welcome, @Pliskin! :smiley:

ezgif-3-3c63eeaa89d21

10 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

I need one first. :smiling_imp:

Such wisdom. I concede that liking pizza in the first place is irrelevant when it comes to opinions.

5 Likes

I’m currently eating barbeque chicken and pineapple pizza with jalapeños, as Crom intended.

8 Likes

ew.

8 Likes

Crom laughs at your pineapple.

6 Likes

I drink coffee…a lot also…

2021-10-27 09_34_09-Window

7 Likes