LeZock PVE-C Server (EU/GER) with nice mods is looking for more players!

Hei there,

[EU-GER] PVE-C - LeZockConanExiles - Age of Calamitous, is introducing itself to you!

Ingame direct connect: 95.156.230.216:7777

Use this link to join the discord server:

We’re a small community of approx. 10 to 15 daily playing people on a german and english speaking PVE-C server. We have added some nice mods like Age of Calamitous to enjoy especially the late gameplay and to individualize our characters (see full list below). We have plenty of room left for some new players to explore, build and conquer and would be happy if some of you join us!

The server runs without problems, backups are made regularly.
The admin and moderators are available fast if problems occur and we have a discord server too for communicating and discussing.

The server facts in a brief overview:

• PVE-C so your base cannot be destroyed by other players, but you can PVP in the exiled lands, if you wish to
  • Building decay is disabled to allow players to have a real-life, and come back to the game.
  • Server settings are increased moderately, only slight increases to XP and farming. The focus lays on PVE combat, therefore the purge is at maximum which enables the Age of Calamitous purges to appear
  • Daily online admin and moderators
  • Community installations like marketplace
  • Server runs on beefy hardware, the tickrate has been raised too. This allows the server to run more calculations per second, making the game less “glitchy”. The admin wrote a small tutorial in our discord to optimize the performance even more. (Faster base load, less lAgG, etc.)

Feel free to join us!

Server settings:

• Harvest Amount Multiplier: 1.5 (50% more)
  • Experience Multiplier: 1.5 (50% more)
  • Player XP Kill Multiplier: 1.5 (50% more)
  • Thrall Conversion Multiplier: 0.5 (50% less)
  • Animal Pen Crafting Time: 0.5 (50% less)
  • Fuel Burn Time Multiplier: 2.0 (200% longer)
  • Durability Modifier: 0.5 (50% less)
  • Day Cycle Speed: 0.1 (90% longer days)
  • Item Spoil Rate Scale: 0.5 (50% more time until items are spoiled)
  • Resource Respawn Speed Multiplier: 1.5 (50% faster respawn)
  • Clan Size: 6
  • Purge Level: 6 (Maximum)

Modlist:

Current Modlist (23.06.2020)

• MUTINY+
  • Pippi - User & Server Management
  • ModControlPanel
  • River Boats of the Exiled Lands
  • RP Aesthetics (RA)
  • Emberlight
  • Lament By Emberlight
  • The Age of Calamitous
  • Pythagoras Support Beams
  • Song RP v2
  • Kerozards Paragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh
  • Aquilonian Females
  • DyeMoreBetterer
  • Fashionist
  • Sexy Silent Legion Armor
  • Xena Warrior Princess Wardrobe
  • Immersive Armor
  • Lust Goddess Armor Set
  • Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA)
  • Javelin Improved
  • Glory of Combat
  • XP/PvP Fixes (Explosives and more)
  • SandstormEx
  • SandstormFix
  • SnowstormEx
  • Unlock Plus (with Pickup)
  • WYSIWYG Wheel of Pain
  • Thurnock’s Alternative Map Rooms
  • Map Room Teleport Crystal
  • Stacksize Plus
  • Better Thralls
  • Improved Quality of Life
  • Hosav’s Custom UI Mod - Revamped!

Thx for writing the server recruitment info, Eosphoria :wink:

I am the server owner of our server “[EU-GER] PVE-C - LeZockConanExiles - Age of Calamitous”. We recently added Emberlight to our modlist, as it is a cool addition to RP and overall gameplay.

We would love to welcome new members to our server!

“More Fighting” by sidewalksurferXX has been added to the server! This allows for more thralls to fight actively.

“I can see your home!” is now active on the server. You now can finally see your buildings from far away

“Exiled_Lands_Improved” has been removed from the server due to recent problems. To counter several people exploiting the HUGE amount of XP gained from crafting anything from dragonpowder or explosives, Hosav created a mod that is now online on the server “XP Fix for Explosive/Dragonpowder Recipes”.

Very good and chill server, great community.

Thank you very much for your comment! We absolutely love your EEWA mod :slight_smile:

There have been some changes in the modlist, so I updated the text.
We also finished our marketplace and it is frequently used. You can find faction traders, dye traders, clothing traders and social merchants, that are placed by the players for the other players.

Take a look:

1 Like

Yesterday we redesigned the market place. Take a look!

Welcome to the market!

This is the entry area, now with integrated maproom.

Our new tavern.

The basement of the tavern.

The upper floor of our tavern - a cozy place to wath sandstorm or enjoy the landscape.

The player merchant area - as you can see a lot of players are using this feature! On the left our garden area with a pottery merchant.

The Armory with additional 6 rooms - one for every faction available in Age of Calamitous.

The bank where you can exchange your coins

And here the overview!

Yesterday a small clean up was made. AFK people and their houses (longer than 4 weeks not online) have been deleted - now there are some great spaces available for building!
Feel free to join our vivid community and conquer, build and have a lot of fun!

6 months later, and we are still active and thriving!
Feel free to join us!

Hei everyone,
After a fresh wipe the server is now even better than before! We’re still a big community of around 15 players daily online, and we still have some places left for new players.
Come over and play with us :slight_smile:

The market place:
Since our first server we, the admin and friends, always build a central market place where everybody can shop goods. The merchants - set up by our admin - sell tools, armor, food, dyes, pottery. Also every AOC faction sells stuff through their traders: you can get early game armor and weapons from them with Pippi coins.
In the bank you can transform your gold coins into Pippi Gold or AOC coins.
If you need shelter or a rest you can always find this in the tavern. Music is playing, people are chatting, fire is burning and a comfortable chair with a flagon of ale is waiting for you!
Outside you will always find a map room, guards to save you from enemies, flowers and plants as well as a shrine and fresh water.

In the player merchants area you can place your own trader and sell whatever you want to whatever price you think is fair. Your trader can be found in the ingame kit store.

This market place is our first on the new server, the fourth in total. We always try different style of building, different themes and different places. So if you like this one, take a look a little above to the screenshots of our last one too :slight_smile:

And this is the new market place :heart_eyes: :

The Entrance

A small jail on the left side, and a view over the player merchant area with shrine

The merchants - one for every AOC faction and a lot more - just arrived after a storm and improvised market stands with tents and leftover wood from their destroyed ships

Some were able to build a house - the tavern and the bank.

This is a small overview.

And the exit - or the entrance from the other side.

1 Like

We recently had a wipe due to the latest patch! This means that many places are now free to conquer for you and your friends! Come and join us!

1 Like

We made it! Despite the numerous patches from Funcom, we didn’t have to wipe this time.
Furthermore, thanks to the brilliant guide from @kit the server settings have been further optimized. The mod MUTINY+ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2132070454 by @kit also helps tremendously to improve the thralls and finally persuade them to attack.

I would be happy to welcome YOU aswell on our server!

2 Likes

Hello again from me!
I updated the post (there was a mistake in the direct connection) and added the new modlist.

We’re still there, actively playing! :smiley:
If you’re interested feel free to join us!

1 Like

Hello,

I have spent some 60 hours building on this server :slight_smile:
Will spend that again soon :slight_smile: yes i will reset my character and go again !

Can confirm ping of 40 sometimes 28 :slight_smile:
Can confirm superb settings and a mirriad of usefull mods :slight_smile:

If you play here you will get an active community and admins and moderators that will aid you if you need it.

Only server out there with so many mods and absolutely no issues.

They have some nice tweak settings recomandations as well.

Come in and say hello.

//titiz

2 Likes

Hello,

When joining an unofficial and modded server there are always these questions like if the community is good, server performance or if there are any problems because of mods etc…

Admins are active, connection is fast and stable, mods are well adjusted and working perfectly. The best part is community is friendly and helpful. Ohh, and i also should add the marketplace, it is awesome :smile:

After playing appx 200 hours on this server i can say that this is what i always wanted from Conan Exiles and i feel lucky that i found this server.

If you want to experience the vast expansion to vanilla Conan Exiles with mods like AoC and EEWA on a well balanced and maintanied server with a good community, we would be happy to welcome you on this server.

2 Likes