Loading custom map

Hello,

I dowwnloaded on worshop a work in progress custom map (Hy-Brasil-Map, I use this map for test because it’s out after Siptah update) , to try the new system to load maps.

2 problems:

• The map does not appear if I don’t activate the mod.
  • If I activate the mod, Map appear…But Exiles lands, disappear…

Also, if mod is activate, I can’t play on official isle of siptah server without restart game without mod…

It is a normal work for new loading system map ?

Maybe separate map mods and functionalities mods, in order to not having to restart if we play on customs maps if we want connect toservers will be a good thing for QOL.

And why custom map erase exiles map ?

Err… I want to say “of course not”. Or am I not understanding why it should appear without the mod?

Yeah that sounds odd.

I haven’t used mods in basically forever, so excuse my ignorance, but isn’t a restart always required to activate/deactivate mods? Or did they change that?

No, but I thought map mod, with multimap feature, will not have this promblem anymore.

I think it’s a better way, if a custom map dont’a appear in mod selection but just in map selection…

those are all good questions… but why post them here? you’d probably get better answers from mod author

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.