Locations of some of the new NPCs in Isle of Siptah

This is a work in progress based on my own notes; as soon as the wiki catches up some, I’ll contribute more there. In the meantime, here is a picture to help with finding some thralls.

A couple of notes:

1. Heker is on a longer respawn timer than most NPCs. Based on my testing, it is about 15m-3h:45mins.
  2. This is a work in progress, just what I have found so far. but I cover most of the map.
  3. Some spawns are static spawns, so the NPC is always there and always the level on the map.
  4. If I missed something, let me know :smiley:
  5. RNG is for a spawn where an NPC can spawn as a T1-T4.

10 Likes

There is a Carpenter II in C8, and some Dancer as well (IDK maybe II, I’m killing it all the time). And I’ve got a Bearer II from the cage there.

1 Like

C8 cage seems to always be rng bearer. I got 2 named bearers from there. Also the wreck at D11 seems to always have a random T4 fighter. I’ve got at least 3 different named fighters from there.
Edit: forgot to mention B10 cage has rng fighter. Got two different named thrall from there in a row.

4 Likes

Very usefull. Thank you for your work!

1 Like

Armorer II in D11 (twice) along with T4 “Exile wanderer”.

1 Like

So no named spawns in the main Accursed city?

I dont need guarenteed ones haha, just havent found a single one yet so wanted to make sure they have a chance to spawn. on OP’s map there is no text at the main city

So far, my buddy and I have got the two guaranteed ones: Heker the Henpecked (Edgesmith), and Iria of Zamoria ( tanner ), see my map above, and from the Accursed camps we got Dalinsia the Accursed, a couple of named cooks, and several other named Accursed fighters and archers. We saw Ana the Torturer over in the big Black Corsair camp to the west, but we killed her before we realized she was in the middle of the fight.

1 Like

Is Iria of Zamoria really a T4? Is there any possibility of a bug just in the name of the lackey?

At Bastard’s stand (k10) there is a level 3 alchemist that always seems to spawn

1 Like

Came across several named thralls and crafters from my travels, you can get Accursed Berserkers from the Accursed Citadel, from ashes entrance north side you have chance for named t4 fighters. From abandoned leyshrines, chance for T4 named fighters and archers. West side chance for t4 blade smiths at middle Claws NPC camp

C10/11 always has a named one skull boss that can be tamed. Only he will always have 100% survival for whatever reasons

That’s interesting, one skull mobs generally aren’t tameable, that may be a bug. However, C10 is where the Exile Wanderer Spawn is, and their survival is always 100%, so that would be expected to see a one skull of the same race to also be 100% survival

1 Like

Double checked C10, yes, that is called the Exiles Wanderer Spawn 01, it is always capturable, and it marked with a single skull. Probably shouldn’t have a skull on its health bar, because I don’t think they do in Exiles map.

1 Like

I updated my interactive map today. Now thralls are also shown and i will add them step by step. Thanks for ur work :+1:

2 Likes

I need a friggin T4 Armourer…

That’s you? Awesome, keep it up! Would be great to add a function for known NPCs too

1 Like

Yep, that’s me :wink: You can report them with a right mouse click on the map and “submit new location” or at our discord.

That’s correct. Few thralls are missing, but they are coming step by step. If you know spawn locations feel free to report them :+1:

1 Like

Hey Terrance,

Thanks for adding them to your map. Iria @ L9 and Heker E7 are both 100% spawns; Iria respawns every 15 mins, and Heker is about 60-75 min respawn. Is there a way to reflect that on your map? Also, you’re still missing Heker.

2 Likes

I will add the respawn times as information at the specific thralls

2 Likes