Looking for a Private US PVE server With Increased settings

Hi, I’ve been on a couple of official servers for months now and at first I loved it, but after a while it just got really grindy and crowded with huge guilds building all over the map. I’m looking for a PVE server with free build space (namely im the mounds), increased exp and drop rates, and less time to convert thralls. Huge thanks. I look forward to playing with you all :slight_smile:

aYour looking for The Dark Below 18+ and our clan is called SoldiersOfFrak I hope you decide to join and play on the server and even consider oudr clan if you play daily! Here is server discord! Great maybe best server haha good luck! https://discord.gg/hKXKte pVe/c

1 Like

Hey Jennings I’m very interested! Would you mind re-sending that discord link? I’m seeing this late. Huge thanks!

If you’re looking for a non-toxic, event oriented, PVE/C server, perhaps we are the right place for you!
Server is paid for 2020 already, so no worry of it disappearing.We have an easy PVP opt out that everyone obeys.
So no fear if you’d like a PVE style server, it fits your needs too.
Server is BIG for events. We average two event nights per week and an admin base raid every other week.
The admin team has thought of plenty of out of the game things to do to keep players engaged.
We have currently have 10 different event builds to keep players entertained.
Admin chests scattered thru out the land which can give you in game items, server currency, or even actual money!
A helpful, non-toxic community and active admin team in resolving any player issues.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us on Discord Armageto#0266 or Xero_Anonymity#6522.
You’ll need discord to join, but if you don’t have it and have questions, you can reach me on PSN at Armageto80.
Please read our ad over at FunCom as well for further info: