Looking for server PVE-C_PC_Events

Hi everyone, my +1 and I are looking for a server to join pve-c style, we don’t mind pvp but we dislike heavy raids , toxic-alpha players… I enjoy building and don’t like to see my efforts destroyed in minutes. We have our own server but we want to play with more people and maybe participate in events so any suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

Hey there! Come check out ANCIENT ORDER! its a new USA English PVP server with safe buildings. So you get all the fun of open world combat, but no worry of your base being raided since player base damage is turned off. Super nice players, Active Discord, 24/7 MOD support with cool quality of life additions like long days, short nights, and map tables at all the obelisks. There’s even “welcome centers” at the desert spawn locations and Noob River with some free starter loot to help get started.

Discord.gg/NtJzVJE

Hey :slight_smile: Our rules around raiding sound pretty perfect for what you need. check us out if you like :smiley:

New Lordore - Exiled Lands & New Lordore – Isle of Siptah

This is a friendly PvP (Raid times and hard rules), RP realm. We are completely different to the usual you may have played on, and whilst we have a few mystical elements and races we try to stay immersive. Old and new players to RP or even the game always welcome. We have a friendly community from Europe, American and even Oz!

EVENT TONIGHT – FRIENDLY FOR NEW STARTERS – 9PM GMT

What we have here in Lordore, is unique. The opportunities for RP are endless!

Starter kits + boost (our server difficulty level is higher than normal)

Kingdoms to conquer – We are in need of new leaders!

Occupations you are paid for/can buy from and sell to

Roles you are paid for

A Prison with opportunity for trials and consequences

A bank and a great economy

Kingdom hubs with travel mages

End game quests, dungeons, and equipment to challenge you

A challenging XP rate with a cheeky boost here and there

Some Immersive Races with flaws and perks

Some magic both RP and Physical

Up to level 60 with the chance to buy extras at auctions

Auctions

Minimal mods, just enough to make the game interesting

We are running both maps on two servers and linking the RP through discord and events on Exiled Lands, although most are playing EL at the moment.

For more info on mods, rules etc check out the wiki :slight_smile: We hope to see you in game!

Discord:

Wiki: https://youneedawiki.com/app/page/19J2rOT3lumMXxw5quSReuXyO2ZJ6CFkj?p=19J2rOT3lumMXxw5quSReuXyO2ZJ6CFkj