Many freezes after playing 1 hour everytime

The information you filled out should now be listed below. :point_down:
Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you!

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: single play
Mods: Fashionist v4.4.4, Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.9.3,RA: Character Customisation, Female New Faces, Thralls are alive, Inventory Compactor - v1.0.4, Better Thralls v2.1.1,Improved Quality of Life 3.4.8,Simple Hairstyles mod, 75% more Women, Glass Constructions, ModControlPanel, PvE Plus Ambush - v1.5.3,Stacksize Plus v1.8.0 (DLC compatible), Encumbrance 10x, Thralls level to 100, Tier 4 Followers - Medium Increased Spawn - v5.7.6, Barbarian Barber [vers. 3.6.2], IMMERSE RP : Buildings & Placeables Decor, Emberlight 3.3.3, Extended Shortcut Bar v2.2.2, Emotes for Thralls v2.5.3, Sorcery Tweaks

Bug Description:

Many freezes after playing 1 hour everytime.This game will starts to freeze in about 30min after playing, more time spent and more often. I experience 1hour later the lag is too often to continue in most cases. But when I restart, no lag at all but when keep playing, the same kind of lag recurs always.

Bug Reproduction:

This game will starts to freeze in about 30min after playing, more time spent and more often. I experience 1hour later the lag is too often to continue in most cases. But when I restart, no lag at all but when keep playing, the same kind of lag recurs always.
I have created around 10 towns that contain 10-20 thralls.

6700xt,16gb,3700x that is byfar higher than required.

1 Like

:dizzy_face:

How long does it take for your game to load?
How many times a week do you have to update?

I’m saying I don’t think the issue is the game.

But will give you kudos for filing an excellent bug report. :+1:

3 Likes

thanks for your kind reply. it takes 1-2min to load a game for me.
I guess my computer is latest on week-level.(automatic windows update and AMD driver etc)
I have played mount and bannorlord and AC valhalla, watchdogs legion and have never experienced this kind of lag.

but I like this game, hoping to have a solution

thanks.

See how it runs with all those mods disabled. I can see where that many mods would fill 16gig fast. Especially if you have several bases with a lot of placeables. The more items you placed, the more ram gets eaten. The more mods you have the more your game needs to remember. Once your ram is full your PC starts using virtual ram which is slow. Once that is full up it has to delete and rewrite, so lags even more.

Now you can max your virtual memory How to change virtual memory size on Windows 10 | Windows Central Or get more RAM ram | Newegg.com

But seriously, try playing a game with out all those mods. I recommend starting a different game or server. Hate to think what sort of havoc it would wreak starting your present game with all those mods off. But I’m saying straight up, your issue is the mods, not the game.

Thing 2 is not my gaming rig but I can play Conan on it with no issues. gtx1050 4gig, so graphics are set low{on a 4K TV}, and 16gig of ram. No mods.

Love to have a rtx3060 12gig to see what Conan looks like on high in 4K :eyes:
Yes, but I can’t play it at 4fps :grin:

1 Like

thanks for your attention deaconelie.
Now I have found myself not bad on freezing in this stuation. I can spend time on other things, and having 1 hour to play conan maybe enough xd.
I guess my performance has not reached limit of computer, but I appreciate your advice. I can have look on it later.

Have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.