Maybe reconsider Dark Agartha's difficulty (risk vs. reward)

Not quite sure what a “glass cannon” is or why you think I’ve gone in blazing away with one. But I think what we have here is a failure to communicate. Currently, there is now a 40 IP difference between my dps and healer toons. If it’s possible for my healer to be better suited for DA with IP 40 LESS then my dps, then that REALLY tells me that DA is out of whack. What sense does it make that a much lower level toon should do better than a much higher level toon? (See my previous statement about comparable levels).

On the “testing” topic, I don’t know what was tested in DA or how. I can only point out what myself and others are experiencing in the live version.

A difference of 40 IP is completely negligible* and reinforces my suspicion that your “healer” simply has a better build for that kind of content than your “dps” character.

Edit: * Unless you’re talking about really low-IP characters.

A glass cannon is an MMO term for a character that’s made every choice to deal more damage, making them unable to take much damage. So in SWL terms, anima allocation set to fully dps, ability bar full of abilities that increase your damage. etc. In DA you need a fair amount of healing (I get the impression it’s about 700/sec in e10) even if you’re dodging all avoidable stuff. And missing out on cleansing can increase that to 2-3x as much on some fights.

Part of paring down the ability wheel is that most abilities have 2-3 effects so you might not even be aware of which abliity in the build is saving your bacon. (eg. a lot of abilities are impair/purge/expose, all 3 have separate utilities)

For sure I’m actually MST so not a big difference. Normally around in the evenings.