MEGAversary 4 Blind Bad Date: 27th June - 14:00 EDT 20:00 CEST

On Sunday 28th from 14:00 EDT 20:00 CEST, JimmyTheRabbit will be hosting the Blind Bad Date Contest. For this contest all you have to do is eat the bad dates from the house in Scorched Desert, al Merayah and get to as many stacks as you can from SELF Healing only. There will be special prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed winners.

Since this can take some time there will be a limit on the number of players who we can accomo"date", so please post your name below in time for the event. The eventual contestants will be draw from that list. We many do a second show, if time allows.

Remember a bad date a day keeps the undertakers Vwwwery busy! Have fun!

Prizes for the Blind Bad Date Contest are to be decided.

6 Likes

Will their also be a lower tier for this contest this year @JimmyTheRabbit ? i.e no gear just green/blue fists so it can be opened to more people to enter perhaps?

Also, Hollo - You’re always on Point with your puns :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Actually, according to Jimmy… greens are working just as well, since the rebalance? There is no real need for a two tier approach.

Was thinking more from the signets and other gear, buffs/effects etc, but I guess we will see :smiley: Completely forgot about the rebalance and how that might change things up this year with that.

If there is a player number over run that makes it difficult we might add another contest day. Not absolutely set on this. The dates are not going to get any badder, lol.

1 Like

Well yer cannae get nae offer than off ay :laughing:

1 Like

I’d love to participate in the healing challange :smiley:

1 Like

Pretty sure we all know who is going to win (as he won the last 3), but you can count Serressia in anyways!

i d like to participate
character name : Tomeee

1 Like

Ceruleana

Join

Character: Drenneth

1 Like

I did a little theorycrafting yesterday - The ceiling is higher than last year but it’ll be harder to get there, so there’s much more room for mechanical failure in a “best of 1” scenario.

So, #1 might be up for grabs…

Character: Dr-Levsky

2 Likes

Also is this event Sunday the 27th or Monday the 28th?

1 Like

Hi @Drenneth, according to the google calendar Sunday 27th June at 14:00 EDT / 19:00 BST / 20:00 CEST

@JimmyTheRabbit Hey Jimmy, can you please confirm so people know for sure :slight_smile: thank you!

2 Likes

It is Sunday.
I assume that was just a typo but I have no way to edit it.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming, Jimmy!

@AndyB If you have the chance, could you please edit the OP to avoid confusion?
Event is on Sunday 27th June at 14:00 EDT / 19:00 BST / 20:00 CEST
thank you <3

I wanna do the bad date thing!
Sounds like fun!
Also, I could really use a date, even a bad one. :slight_smile:

xoxo
//Bambi

2 Likes

I do not know about this bad date wheeze.

It sounds too much like my life in college…

Farrier

Give me a C, give me an E, give me an R, give me an U, give me an L, give me an E, give me an A, give me an N, give me an A, C E R U L E A N A, Ceruleana Yeahhhhh

Ceruleana is the winner

(MangaSpirit play les pom pom girl)

4 Likes

I really hope Funcom give you pom poms Manga (although I did prefer it when you described them as pow pows) :slight_smile:

3 Likes