Merry Christmas.. I am stuck

Ok I am in the time for every purpose I have all the st uff and I broke them all down, but the window is not letting me unstack the items I put the stack in the Assembly window click on it and I do not get an option to unstack them. what am I doing wrong…? :expressionless:

This is an issue that a lot of people have encountered. I managed to avoid the bug somehow the last time I did it with an alt, but the other times in order to fix it I had to exit the instance after doing the first assembly, repeat the steps of the quest up to that point, and then just do the second assembly. It’s a bit frustrating, but does work.

Unpack all the items OUTSIDE of the crafting window - Holding down Shift + Left Click on the item should allow you to split the stacks.
Split all items in the “Mission items” inventory window first, then place them into the crafting window one at a time.
Works for me every time.

1 Like

Thank you!.. it works for you every time…?? just how many times? :rofl:

1 Like

I have 9 chars (8 on the client and 1 on steam) so yeah, its worked for me everytime :smiley:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: I have only two… planning a third!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.