Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

When i enter server list, the message appears - " Connection is broken. You need an Internet connection to play online"

I’m loading and installed game. After that, I start the game and in the main menu I see the inscription (Message) for 3 seconds - “Login - connecting to Funcom services”. After inscription (Message) disappears, I click in the main menu - “Play online”. I go to the server selection list and see the inscription (Message) - " Connection is broken. To play online, you need a network connection." After that, I click OK and go back to the main menu.

After reviewing recent problems in the game related to Windows 7, I clarify that I have Windows 7.

(Sorry for the bad English, I hope I described everything correctly.)

1 Like

This problem has been reported, but we are still waiting on a fix.

Until then, a player using Windows 7 on my server was helped by this:

Thank you, it seems to have helped. This is my mistake that I did not immediately find a solution to this problem in the archive.

1 Like

I can empathize with a search being difficult in another language. In a way, posting was like a reverse search though. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, this turned out to be a partial solution to the problem. Now the ping is from 100 to 200. At the first start of the list with servers, it is about 200. Before that, I played with ping 50-70, since the beginning of beta testing of the game. The server is located in a region that is related to me. :neutral_face:

загружено (2)

This of course is not critical and allows to play. But this is palpable, compared to what was before. And so I’m clarifying this

1 Like

I am having this same issue and I am running Windows 8.1. My daughter and I both play and she was able to get hers to work, she has Windows 10, but I’m still stuck with that same message and cannot log in. I’ve followed what she did to get hers to work, but still nothing. It’s not just Windows 7, sadly.

1 Like

I just wanted to thank you for the patch that gave me a smooth image with ping: 50-60. I think the problem is finally solved) :smiley:

@rascal, I modified the title to show closed, but would you be so kind as to mark a Solution box on a post?

It helps the devs concentrated on those with open problems.

Regards

jim

1 Like

I’m glad your issue got fixed with the patch. Mine didn’t. Still the same thing. Enjoy.

@vellathewench, since this is closed per the title and you still have issues, if you have not done so, please make a separate thread on the issue.

We do not want FC to overlook your problem.

Regards

jim

1 Like

yaaaaahouuuu

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.