Missing Event Merchant?

So the arch mage armor, figured I’d cash in and grab the set … only the merchant in the volcano region isn’t in their spot that Youtube depicted. Figured maybe something killed her and I’ll come back later, but she’s still gone? Not upset, armor was mostly a “eh, I’m swimming in coins sooo why not” kinda mood, just confused if I’m making any mistakes really.

What system are you using?

I use Xbox, and I have yet to get a full set since they appear really sporadically. It’s genuinely hit and miss.

I have no idea whether this is intentional or not.

My experience with this game tells me, it’s not. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Windows 10 pro

I found that leaving the merchants (out of render distance) and then returning sometimes prompts them to spawn.

Good luck on tracking them down, maybe someone else can offer some more tips.

Yeah I thought that to. So I left and came back another time in case they died somehow or whatever was funky to sort itself, no change. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

When Chapter 2 first launched the Witch Hunt encounters to get the Magi skulls weren’t working. At that point that merchant spawned (for me at least). Then the Witch Hunt encounters were fixed so that they spawned. From that point the Merchant has no longer spawned for me. Also missing from that area are some of the Votaries NPC’s and rocknoses. My guess is that there’s some sort of ‘exclusion zone’ within a certain distance of the Witch Hunt event and nothing can spawn inside that zone.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.