Missing HUD and Radial Dial

Game mode: [Online | G-Portal Private server - 10 slot]
Problem: [ Bug ]
Region: [America]

There is a player on our server that could not see their HUD, the HUD “dot”, and their Radial dial.

Tried relogging, rebooting, and then finally clearing the cache on the XBOX One X console.

Please note: This is a brand new XBOX and fresh installation of Conan Exiles as of 20-Oct-2019.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Log into game.
  2. Notice all items listed missing.

Hello @Valkyrja, does the issue occur in both online and singleplayer?

Did he change any of the Gameplay tab settings, such as “Show HUD Dot” and “Show Journey Steps” for example?

Hi @Hugo

I verified that all of the Gameplay settings matched the settings of myself and another player. Checks in both boxes for “Show HUD Dot” and “Show Journey Steps”.

Unfortunately, the player was not on yesterday to continue troubleshooting.

If they are still missing the HUD today, I will have them test their Single-Player game to verify.

Hi @Hugo

The player logged into the server yesterday and all missing HUD elements were on the screen. Unfortunately, at this point we could not recreate the bug or even check if happened in the Solo-Player game.

I will let you know if we see it again and hopefully capture more information.

1 Like

I have had this happen to me more than one time, usually happens when I leave the game alone for coffee and the controller switchs off. Mind I’m not saying it happens all the time the controller switches off.

Every time this happened it was fixed closing the game on dashboard and opening again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.